We are still doing everything we can to respect the health and safety of each one of our patients as well as our staff here at Real Smile. Our team is being tested weekly for the Coronavirus. All of our temperatures are taken every day upon our arrival to the office. We continue to thoroughly sanitize between every patient and have continuous air filtration systems running throughout the day. We are doing our best and remind you of the Regulations we must comply with to ensure this.
We are asking all patients who are coming in for an appointment to PLEASE:
- Wear a mask covering your nose and mouth before you enter the office.
- Leave the mask on until you are in the dental chair and your appointment begins.
- Each person/patient’s temperature will be taken upon office entry.
- Sanitizer is available in the front of the office for EVERYONE who comes in to use right away.
- Patients who have a dental appointment, please try to come to the office no more than 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Please come to your appointment WITHOUT any other non-scheduled family members or company.
If a patient needs help to come into the office please see them in and then wait either in the car or at a local rest spot for them until their appointment is over. We can call you.
We are also available for Telemedicine if you need to set up an appointment we are happy to work with you like this as well. Strict adhering to these rules will help us all get through this time safely.
We truly care about each one of you and our own selves and families’ safety.
Dr. Hamid Nassery and the Real Smile Team