Miami Beach, and North Miami FL Dentist Accepting New Patients
If you have been in search of a new dentist near you in Miami Beach, FL or North Miami, FL that is accepting new patients, you have landed on the right page! Contact us today to schedule your first appointment with us at Real Smile Dentistry!
Table of Contents:
How do most patients select a new dentist?
Where can I find out if a Dentist is accepting new patients?
What questions should I ask a Dentist accepting new patients?
How often does a clinic accept new patients?
Is Dr. Hamid Nassery accepting new patients near me?
When choosing a new dentist, you will want to find someone that you can have a long-term professional dental relationship with. You will need to find someone you are comfortable with, which means you will need to find a dentist that meets your needs, to do so you will ask a few questions, review the dentists’ credentials, how long they have been in business for and working for, as well as a few other important things to you.
Usually, before you book your first appointment, you will want to find a new dentist that will be accepting new patients, you can do this with a simple search on a search engine website like Google or Bing. This way, you can use common searches like:
“Dentists accepting new patients near me”
“Dentists accepting new patients in Miami Beach, FL”
“Dentists accepting new patients in North Miami, FL”
Once you find a dentist near where you are located or work and find out they are accepting new patients, from there you can ask the dentist a few questions and get any answers you may be looking for in order to choose the best dentist for you and your family.
Often dental offices will have on their website stating they are accepting new patients, if you cannot see on the website directly that they are accepting new patients, you can simply call the clinic and speak to the dental staff to find out if they are accepting new patients.
To start off, you can ask the dentist’s clinic you are wanting more information on the following questions:
– What are the office hours?
– Are the office hours convenient for my schedule?
– Is the clinic easy to get to after work or from home?
– Where was the dentist trained and educated?
– What is the dentist’s specific approach to preventative dentistry?
– How often does the dentist attend educational workshops or conferences?
– What kind of anesthesia is the dentist certified to administer to provide a relaxing and comfortable dentist procedure?
– What arrangements are provided for handling outside of office hours emergencies?
– Is there information accessible for their fee schedule and payment plans before treatment is scheduled?
– Does the dental clinic provide estimates when scheduling dental procedures?
– Does the dental clinic participate in a dental health plan for me?
– Does the dental clinic have an office policy on missed appointments?
– Do they have financial plans available?
Finally, when visiting the clinic for the first time, a few things you should be asking yourself include:
– Is the dental office clean, neat, and orderly?
– Are all of the surfaces and dental equipment in the rooms look clean?
– Are the dental staff willing to answer any and all questions if they can? Are they helpful?
– Are the dental staff and dentists wearing medical gloves and other protective gear during the dental treatment?
If you are able to get all of the information necessary to feel comfortable with the clinic and the answers meet your needs, you are able to book an appointment and know you have found the clinic you will stay at for a while.
Dental clients often accept new patients throughout the year, as current patients can move away, or other reasons. Due to this, dental clinics will often open their books to new patients to help with their dental health care throughout the year and the rest of their lives.
Dr. Hamid Nassery at Real Smile Dentistry is now accepting new patients. If you are looking for a new dentist who is a graduate of Boston University and has over 30 years of dental experience, as well as the many other incredible dentists at our clinic, contact us today to schedule an appointment. We look forward to meeting you for the first time, and providing a great dental experience! We serve patients from Miami Beach FL, Greater Miami FL, Aventura FL, Wynwood FL, Little Haiti FL, Midtown FL, Miami Shores FL, Dodge Island FL, North Miami FL, and Pinewood FL.